ITT Corporation Sr. Test Technician II in Valencia, California
About Us: ITT is a leading $2.5B global manufacturer of highly engineered, customized solutions with approximately 8000 employees operating in 35 countries around the globe.
ITT's Control Technologies, headquartered in Valencia, Calif., provides fuel management, actuation, noise abatement and vibration isolation components to the aerospace industry and customized and standard products for precision motion control, energy absorption and vibration isolation for industrial markets.
ITT offers a very attractive benefits program. Our employees enjoy medical and dental coverage, 401K savings plan, life insurance protection, sickness and accident income protection, a generous vacation and holiday program, a tuition reimbursement program, and a program that allows you to use tax-free dollars to pay for many health care and dependent care expenses.
Performs testing and inspection as required per Engineering specifications, Test Procedures and instructions to verify compliance to drawing, product documentations or shop order requirements.
· Interprets blueprints, complex electrical wiring schematics, test procedures and shop order instructions to set up and perform functional test, both electrical and mechanical, under minimum supervision on a variety of products.
· Verifies conformance to specifications utilizing electrical and mechanical test equipment such as flow meters, pressure differential gauges, dielectric equipment, multi-meters, volt meters, timers, amp meters, power supplies, and torque gauges as necessary.
· Documents test results and finding in accordance with applicable Test Procedures.
· Sets up, changes fittings and gages, checks accuracy of dial gages with master gage and makes necessary adjustments.
ITT Aerospace Controls
“ITT Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Minimum Education Requirements:
High School or Equivalent
Paid Relocation Available?:
Percent of Travel Required:
Sr. Test Technician II
Skills and Experience:
Requirements & Skills:
· Minimum five (5) years recent inspection experience or other related test experience required.
Must have working knowledge of high pressure, plumbing hardware, various electrical and mechanical test equipment such as flow meters, pressure gauges, volt meters, timers, amp meters, power supplies, flow test equipment, and torque gauges.
· Must be able to test and adapt fixtures to single and multi-port product assemblies; and perform pressure differential and flow rate conversion calculations.
· Must be able to read and write in English with good communication skills and the ability to document test finding, follow verbal and written instructions, have appropriate math skills to perform conversion calculations, and the ability to interpret blueprints, complex electrical wiring schematics, test procedures and instructions.
· Ability to work with high pressure, solvents, and fluids also necessary.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.